Sunday, December 21, 2008

Martin's Accident










For those of you are who are not aware. Martin was in an Auto accident on I-15 back on Dec. 9th. A Union Pacific truck lost its two left tires and one of them stayed in the middle of the road. Martin came out from behind a Semi to merge into the right lane. He did not see the tire in the road possibly because he was making sure it was clear as he was changing lanes. The tire was hit at a high rate of speed which caused the air bags to go off and damage to the left side of the car. Thankfully Martin was not injured. It could have been worse we are glad that it was not. Looking at the pictures it does not look that bad but it broke the font axle in half. We are glad that he was not seriously injured.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow I think the car looks pretty bad. I'm glad he wasn't hurt. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Mom's Managery said...

Glad to see you are back to blogging !!!I have to catch up on the news..Sorry to hear about Martin and the car..Glad it wasn't worse.

Fiagle Family said...

I am glad that you guys are all ok. I like the new blog lady bugs. Glad we can keep in touch