Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Today is Kim's 16 birthday! Where has the time gone? Too fast!!!
Today we took the whole family and went to the Draper Temple open house. It was AWESOME. Then when we were through Kim went on her first date with her dad! They went out to lunch to the Garden in the Joseph Smith Memorial building. For her presents she got High School musical Movie 3 High school musical fleece blanket to make and a High school musical mystery date game. Can you tell she LOVES High school Musical?

5 comments:

Melz Spot said...

Happy Birthday Kim! I can't believe it's been 16 years since we lived next door to you! Time sure does fly by.

Mom's Managery said...

Happy Birthday Kim!Did you ask for the car keys yet?I would!I love that you did your cake.Too bad I wasn't there to give you some birthday spankings.Have a good one.

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Kim! Sweet Sixteen! Way cute cake!

Gayle - you're going to be empty nesters before you know it! I laughed when people always told me time flies - but now it really does! Briley's only six years younger than Kim and that freaks me out! Dating and Car keys...ugh!
Tara

Fiagle Family said...

WOw has time flown by..happy 16!!!

Jennifer said...

I know we are a little behind, but I haven't been able to get on the internet for a long time. Happy Birthday! Very cute cake you did a good job. I did my own birthday cake too and I didn't mind in the slightest though it didn't please Brian really.