Monday, July 12, 2010

Cazier Reunion 2010


This year Martin's brothers and sisters got together in Star Valley, Wyoming to celebrate their dad's birthday. He turned 87 years old. We had lots of good food, fun and family togetherness.
The weather is so nice there. Today now that it is over I was thinking I should have done awards for all the hard work everyone did. but I am always a "too late thinker". So I will just have to send them in the mail. So this is my crazy thinking;
1. Mom and Dad AND Chad and Kim get the Hospitality award for letting us invade your territory.
2. Treisa,Ian and Ryan get the traveler award for coming the farthest. clear from Georgia.
3. Randy, Shari and Tim get the" workaholic award" always busy,busy busy doing something.
doing the tin on the buildings, cooking the food, and even hauling hay. Never idle
4 Melander clan get the "Entertainment award" always entertaining us with something.(leg wrestling, chicken song, and ultimate frisbee) and much laughing!!Except for martins little dance on top of the ladder that we all missed.
Martin cazier family I don't know what award we get that is a hard one
We had a great time and hopefully we can continue the tradition. Thanks to everyone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog. I don't want to take credit for the entertainment. I was the quiet one sitting in the back while the twins ran the show.